Baileigh DEM-2720 110V 27" x 20" CNC Desktop Engraver, Laser Ready (Sold Separately) w/ Software Package
Baileigh DWR-2720 110V 27" x 20" CNC Desktop Engraver, Laser Ready (Sold Separately) w/ Software Package
The DEM-2720 desktop CNC router table comes with software, and tooling —often not included with competing tables that cost more. Built to last and the router arrives fully assembled.
- 25.5" x 35.5" table.
- Recommended for sign-makers, and hobbyists.
- Powerful 200 watt DC Brushless Motor.
- Up to 20,000 rpm variable spindle speed.
- Runs on 110v power.
- Easy-to-learn design software; just install it onto your computer and start creating patterns.
- Upload your design file to the table via a USB drive, then use the convenient handheld controller to move the spindle.
- Stepper motors move the spindle at a maximum speed of 98.43" per minute.
- Lead screw X, Y, and Z axis movement for accurate positioning.
- ER-11 – 4.0 mm tooling diameters.
- 4 T-slotted clamps fit on the table to hold the material down for clean cuts.
- Laser engraver ready (Sold Seperatly)
- Structurally strong extruded aluminum table won’t buckle under material weight or spindle pressure.
- The desktop CNC router table ships pre-built with correct alignment for a fast and simple set-up—just an hour or so to uncrate the table and get started with the software.
|Special Notes||Laser Engraver Ready, Sold Separately|
|Actual Working Area||20" x 30"|
|Speeds||0 - 20,000 rpm|
|Z Axis Stroke||4"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||98.43|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||98.43|
|Tool Diameters||ER-11 – 4.0 mm|
|Weight (lbs)||155 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x34|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products