Baileigh DC-6000C 10hp 3Ph 440V Cyclone Style Dust Collector with Remote Start and 1 Micron Bag Filters, 6000 CFM
Need a heavy industrial dust collector? Our DC-6000C pulls 6,000 CFM and will keep large shops pristine. Hook it up to 5 machines, and it’ll stay cool for multiple shifts.
- 10 hp motor runs on 440-volt 3-phase power.
- Whopping 6,000 CFM in suction can overcome some of the resistance caused by ducting.
- Produces 17” of static pressure. In other words, it could suck 17” of water up a hose. That’s how much force it generates.
- We designed this machine to run all day long and keep up with many employees.
- 1 micron filter removes the finest particles from the air for a safer, healthier workspace.
- Combination cyclone and bag-style design uses cyclone force, but puts dust through a bag-style filter.
- Remote-controlled start and shutdown lets you conveniently manage the large dust collector while you’re working on another machine.
- 5 ports (13” x 4”) allow you to hook this collector up to your whole woodworking shop.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- 2 large drums safely hold dust and debris, keeping your shop neat and clean.
- Swiveling casters on both drums make it simple to dump waste and reduce the chance of a spill.
- Takes 4 to 6 hours to assemble. You’ll need a crane or a forklift to put it together.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can call up an experienced Baileigh woodworker if you have questions or need help.
- Item Number DC-6000C
- CFM 6000
- Dust Collection Port 13" x 4"
- Number of Outlets 5
- Drum Capacity (Gallon) 63 gallon x 2
- Remote Start Included
- Power 440V Three Phase
- Length 85"
- Width 65"
- Height 148"
- Horse Power 10
- Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 95 Decibles
- Max. Static Pressure 17 In H2O