Baileigh CS-350SA Cut off saw
This semi-automatic cold saw makes pristine cuts on a production scale. Its pneumatic vise and automatic return save you time. A flood coolant system maintains high quality.
- Accepts a massive 14” blade.
- 4.33” round tube capacity at 90°.
- You can switch between 2 speeds, 26 and 52 rpm, depending on your material.
- 4 hp motor runs the direct-drive blade and requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, which is important if you have any slotting applications.
- Rigid cast iron head minimizes vibrations so that the blade gives you high-quality cuts—and will for many years to come.
- Ground and hardened all-metal gears in blade head ensure tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Backlash adjustment allows you to tighten the gears when needed and keep the saw accurate.
- Design adds semi-automatic features to our manual CS-350M, which has proven itself one of the best production saws available.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate.
- Simply put the material in the vise and push the foot pedaldown. The saw handles the rest.
- The blade starts, descends, cuts, and returns on its own. Once the cut is complete the blade will shut off and the head will raise back up.
- Air-powered vise, controlled by the foot pedal, clamps the material with jaws on both sides.
- American-style vise is self-centering. It keeps the material in the right position for the blade, so you don’t have to worry about different material diameters.
- Steel stop rod allows you to cut repeatable lengths conveniently.
- Rigid cast iron saw base maintains accuracy and high cut quality by preventing the blade from wobbling.
- Durable folded steel stand puts the machine at a comfortable working height.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade and helps it deliver clean, precise cuts, like only a cold saw can.
- Integrated coolant system makes blades longer, so you spend less on replacements. It also prolongs the lifespan of saw itself.
- We stock replacement parts so we can ship them to you quickly.
- This circular cold saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever you need help.
Recommended for: Production cutting of thin-, medium-, or thick-walled pipe, as well as tubing, extrusions, or solid bar stock.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||90° Slotting, 45° Left / 45° Right|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.953"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.953"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.953" x 2.362"|
|Round Solid at 90°||2.362"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||4.25" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.25" x 4.25"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.331"|
|Slotting Capable||Yes, Left and Right|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Shear Capacity Plate||.393 "|
|Motor||4.0 / 3.0 hp|
|Blade Motor||5 hp|
|Blade Speed||Two Speeds, 26 / 52 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||900 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 48"|