Baileigh BS-916M Horizontal Band Saw
Based on our BS-300M, the Baileigh BS-916M metal cutting band saw has a compact footprint for small shops. This saw’s cast iron head and fully-welded steel base reduce vibration and ensure accuracy.
- 1.5 hp motor is powered by 220-volt single-phase power.
- 8.75” round capacity at 90°.
- Vise miters up to 45°.
- Accepts standard 1” blades.
- 4 cutting speeds: 82, 132, 170, and 235 fpm.
- Patented blade tension device, with a liquid-filled gauge, lets you adjust the blade to the correct tension without difficulty.
- You can control the hydraulic descent through an easy-to-access panel located on top of the bow.
- Automatically shuts off at the end of the cut for safety and efficiency.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system that washes away chips, lubricates the blade, and prolongs blade life.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and its replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need help with the machine, Baileigh’s experienced reps are ready to answer your questions.
|Miter Angle||0 – 45°|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L||8.85" x 13.5" x 8.85" x 6.5"|
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°||8.85" x 6.5"|
|Capacity Square 90° x 45°||8.85" x 6.5"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||82 x 132 x 170 x 235|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||700 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||68" x 30" x 43"|