Baileigh BS-360SA Horizontal Band Saw
Need to cut steel all day, every day? This semi-automatic band saw will save you time with its efficient hydraulic system. The cast iron bow and steel frame maintain accuracy.
- Huge capacity of 14” round and 14” x 22” rectangle.
- 66 to 279 fpm variable blade speed.
- Accepts a standard 1.25” blade (included) to make straight, accurate cuts.
- Robust 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Cast iron vise and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, ensure that cuts are as precise as possible.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system controls the vise and the bow height.
- Fully-sealed ball bearings used as blade guides track the blade smoothly and properly.
- Easy-to-use control panel—with labeled buttons and dials for locking the vice, starting the blade, and more—lets you get up and running quickly.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device makes it easy to get the right settings. Just line up the arrow with the green fluid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel frame reduces vibrations and keeps cuts accurate over many years of production.
- Includes blade brake switch for safety.
- Flood coolant system washes away chips after cutting and helps blades last longer.
- Comes with a chip removal blade brush.
- Bright halogen work light gives you a clear view of what you’re cutting.
- Most replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced reps provides lifetime technical support by phone. Call us whenever you need machine help or advice on an application.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Angle||N x A|
|Capacity Rectangular||14.17" x 22"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66 – 279 (Variable Speed)|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,100 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||110" x 45" x 78"|