Baileigh BS-127P Portable Metal Cutting Band Saw
The BS-127P portable metal cutting band saw runs on 110-volt power. You can use it almost anywhere. We designed this manual, variable-speed model for small shops and hobbyists.
- 5” round capacity.
- Accepts standard .5” high x .025” wide x 56.69” long blades.
- Miters 60° to the right.
- Swivel-head miter adjustment (instead of vise adjustment) delivers more accurate cuts and doesn’t compromise the holding power of the vise.
- Variable blade speed from 75 to 246 fpm.
- You can adjust the inverter-driven speed to achieve the best cut possible for a given material and increase blade life.
- Stop rod makes sure that your material will stop at the same length every time to deliver repeatable results.
- Comes standard with adjustable ball bearing blade guidesthat you can move as close to the material as possible for accurate cuts.
- Electronic trigger handle lets you easily turn the saw on and off.
- Weighs just 56 lbs., so you can transport it to project sites.
- Baileigh covers this metal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up whenever you run into a problem with the saw or need application advice
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 - 60°|
|Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45°||5.31" x 5" / 3" x 6.75" / 1.65" x 2.9"|
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°||5" / 3" / 1.65"|
|Capacity Square 90° x 45°||5" / 3" / 1.65"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||75 - 246 Variable|
|Shipping Weight||56 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||28" x 15" x 18"|