220 Volt Three Phase Manually Operated Abrasive Cut-Off Saw. 14" Blade Diameter.
Need to cut thin wall tubing cleanly? We applied years of knowledge gained from engineering industrial cold saws to create this abrasive chop saw—good for years of trouble-free use.
- Powerful 7.5 hp motor can slice through thin wall tubing.
- Maximum capacity of 4.5” round at 90° and 4” round at 45°.
- Features 14” abrasive cutoff blade.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Blade reaches up to 4300 RPM seconds after you turn it on.
- Saw head can miter 45° left or right.
- Cuts square tubing and pipe, bar stock, and angle iron, among other materials.
- 6.5” maximum-width vise with a taper lock allows for fast material changes.
- Cast base and head, mounted on a sturdy steel cabinet, reduce vibration and increase blade life.
- Baileigh covers this abrasive cutoff saw with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support from our team of experts.
|Capacity Round 90°||4.5"|
|Capacity Rectangle 90°||5.5" x 3.5"|
|Capacity Round 45°||4"|
|Capacity Rectangle 45°||2.5" x 3"|
|Blade Speed||4300 rpm|
|Max. Vise Opening||6.5"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||425 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" x 25" x 55"|