Auto Meter SB-300PR Analyzer/Tester Handheld W/Bolt Printer
AutoMeter's SB-300PR is a handheld battery tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox! This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring AutoMeter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology™, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full battery test in less than 82 seconds, the SB-300PR represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use. Includes bolt-on printer (PR-20) for easy customer communication and credibility.
- Kit includes AutoMeter PR-20 add-on thermal paper printer specifically designed to enhance AutoMeter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility. Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- This tester applies a true 40 amp load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes o