AMH Spectratek 1002 Hand Held 1,000 Watt 110v
An hand-held Short Wave Infra-Red Curing Lamp for an easy, fast and effective use. Designed for paint bodyshops demanding high quality and reliability.
- Versatile: Cures on any substrate, Cures putty or primer.
- Rapid temperature climb: Maximum heat transfert.
- Uniform, focused cure areano hot or cold spots: Full focused IR reflector. Curing area: 18" x 9" = 162in2 (46cm x 23cm = 1 058cm2 ). distance to vehicle: 12" (30cm).
- Very simple control ON/OFF switch.
- Short Curing lime Polyester putties in approx 4 minutes, water and solvent based products in under 10 minutes.
- Easy to maintain: Removable grill. Cleanable, solvent resistant reflector. Interchangeable bulbs.
- Built-in safety features: CE approval
- Economical: Lower purchase priee and running costs than other conventional methods.
- Spectratek quality design, construction and service: Highest quality components designed and built in North America. Compact, modular design. Lightweight, strong, stable and rugged construction. Comprehensive warranty.
- Power requirements: 220/240 volt, 1 Phase, 50-60Hz.
SOLID BACKING BY EXPERTS IN THE INDUSTRY: The manufacturers of Spectratek have years of experience in the automotive paint field and the highest level of technical expertise in Short Wave Infra-Red technology as it applies to the automotive industry.
Spectratek is committed to developing the highest quality products and invests in extensive research, development, and testing. Ongoing research ensures that the products we develop Ali Spectratek products are supported by tully qualified service and distribution facilities. Servicing can be conducted onsite to minimize downtime and cost. Contact Spectratek today. will continue to effectively meet the needs of the Due to our commitment to quality and service, Collision repair industry today and in the future. design & specifications may change without notice.