AMH Spectratek 400 watt UV Lamp Single Head on Stand
Designed in cooperation with international paint manufacturers almost instant full cure with no heat ready to sand, buff, and deliver in under 3 minutes filters out all harmful UVB and UVC.
- An easy to use single head UV curing lamp at low purchase price and running costs than other conventional methods.
- The head is supported by a lightweight, strong and stable column.
- Designed in cooperation with international paint manufacturers.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat.
- Ready to sand, buff and deliver in under 3 minutes.
- Filters out all harmful UVB and UVC.
- IP30 (The enclosure provides a protection against access to hazardous parts).
- Built-in safety features:
- CE approval
- Vertical height: 1.4m (55")
Spectratek UV lamps meet or exceed the highest international standards for performance and safety. They are designed and built in North America for use worldwide on all current ultraviolet light curable fi liers, base coats (primers), top coats, and clear coatings on:
- Metal (including aluminum)
Spectratek UV systems:
- Provide uniform curing over the widest areas
- Are faster than other curing methods
- Generate no heat on the work surface
- Utilize less energy
- Provide opportunities to reduce production costs
Spectratek invests in extensive research and testing in conjunction with paint manufacturers to insure continued development of the highest quality pwducts to meet industry needs today and in the future.
Efficient Lamp Units: Lamp arrays with unique reflectors are ali positionned for uniform radiation over the largest possible curing area. In addition, individual lamp heads may be angled to more closely match the contour of the work piece.
Effortless Lamp Unit Adjustment Locking gas cylinders on models 3400800 & 34001600 allow easy adjustment of lamp array height.
Easy Control with individual OFF-ON switches and ti mer*. Automatically turns off when the cure cycle is completed.