Tuxedo Raj-8K-L Rolling Air Jack 8,000 Lb. Capacity On The Rail - Air Bag - Low Mount
- 8,000 Lbs
Tuxedo RAJ-8K-L Rolling Air Jack 8,000 lb. Capacity On The Rail - Air Bag - Low Mount
The RAJ-8K Rolling Air Jack is a high quality, low profile, Air Bag, scissor type rolling bridge Jack with Pneumatic operation that includes exclusive telescoping Universal Roller Body Bracket Assemblies designed for either High Mount or Low Mount applications. The RAJ-8K adjustable ‘spring loaded’ Roller Body Assemblies also consist of dual precision ‘on-rail’ type Roller Bearing Wheels and Side Bearing Guide Wheels designed for smooth and safe operation. The RAJ-8K Jacks also come standard with stackable Pad & Height Adaptors, dual Air Bags, adjustable Pressure Regulator & Locking Height Position.
RAJ-8K-L – ‘Low Mount’ model incorporates adjustable height Roller Body Brackets suitable for Four Post Lifts using low profile Jacks with medium to high mount jack rails, to provide enough clearances for proper operation when lift is fully lowered. Two adjustable mounting heights positions available.
- Universal Roller Body design with dual ‘spring loaded’ precision Roller Bearing & Side Guide Wheels with
- adjustable Height for Low, Medium & High Jack Rail configurations.
- Low Profile configuration
- Rolls on top edge of Jack Rail for smooth maneuverability
- Dual Height Telescoping Support Arms
- Pneumatic operation w/ adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Dual Air Bags
- Stackable Pad & Height Adaptors – 1.25” & 5” Height Adaptors (1 Pair each)
- Ships in durable Wooden Crate
- Lift Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Telescoping Support Arms - Min/Max: 38-3/8” – 60” (Roller Body wheel center)
- Lifting Arms - Min / Max: 35-7/16” – 57-1/2” (Pad center)
- Lifting Height - Min/Max: 6-9/16” – 14-7/8” (Pad Adaptor only)
- ‘High Mount’ - adjustable Roller Body Bracket Height: 1”
- ‘Low Mount’ - adjustable Roller Body Bracket Height: 1”
- Stackable Adaptor Heights: 1-5/16” & 5” (1 Pair)
- Locking Positions: 1ea
- Required Power: 100 - 125 PSI / 10 - 20 CFM
- Ship Weight: 426 lbs.
- Package Size: 43”L x 29” W x 12” H
Tuxedo collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products