Martins Industries MSITTS Seating and Inflating Truck Tire Station
The Seating and inflating truck tire station is the all-in-one efficient, safe, and ergonomic inflation equipment for your daily truck tire changing. With its unique design you will no longer have to drop your tire on the ground or lift it, the tire stays on its tread during the entire inflation and seating process. Imagine no more back pain or injuries due to heavy tire lifting, constant seating kickbacks and handling. The wheel centering plate and roller kit will maintain your tire in a straight position while providing easy access to the valve. Its easy-to-operate control panel will allow you to set the tire pressure, fill your bead seater, perfectly seat your tire and precisely inflate to the right pressure. The Seating and inflating truck tire station will become your technicians preferred truck tire equipment.
- All at the push of a button – set the pressure, fill the bead seater, inflate and seat the tire.
- Includes inflation-seating system, tire roller & wheel centering plate.
- Automatically inflate your truck and bus tires up to 130 psi.
- Adjustable barrel allows to aim perfectly between the rim and the tire for an effective seating.
- Compatible with MARTINS 4-bar (MIC-4) and 6-bar HD (MIC-6HD) tire inflation cages. (Sold Separately)
- 6-1/2'' / 2 m air hose with chuck.
- Quick connect ¼" industrial.
- Seating and inflating station.
- Tire roller.
- Wheel centering plate.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with charger.
- Safety information & procedures sticker.
- User manual.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||No|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||34 x 14 x 16 1/2|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||86 x 36 x 42|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Net weight (lb)||75|
|Hose length (inches)||79|
|Hose length (cm)||200|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Gross weight (kg)||36|
|Gross weight (lb)||79|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||91 x 48 x 40.5|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||36 x 19 x 16|
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
If you any other doubts please contact us at 800-562-4791.