Martins Industries MIC-AUHD-52 Automatic HD Tire Inflation Safety Cage 52'' OD
The Automatic HD tire inflation safety cage 52" offers better protection for your employees when inflating truck, bus, excavation or aircraft tires. Equipped with locks and safety valve systems on each door, the Automatic HD safety tire inflation cage series exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S. In addition to its sturdiness and safeness, the Automatic HD tire inflation safety cage 52" offers ease, accuracy and versatility with a high-pressure automatic tire inflator which is nitrogen compatible.
- Inflate or deflate automatically while keeping your tire locked in.
- Safety system on both doors to activate & deactivate the inflation/deflation of tires.
- Equipped with steel wire mesh walls to protect against large fragments from tire explosions.
- For tires of up to 50" OD X 19" wide.
- Tough enough for tire pressures of up to 195 psi with its built-in high-pressure automatic tire inflator.
- Automatic tire inflator – 195 psi.
- 25' air hose with chuck.
- Quick coupling 1/4'' industrial.
- Safety information & procedures sticker.
- User manual.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||59 1/2 x 28 x 56|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||151 x 71 x 142|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||50|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||128.7|
|Wheel width - max. (inches)||19|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||48.3|
|Net weight (kg)||246|
|Net weight (lb)||543|
|Hose length (inches)||300|
|Hose length (cm)||760|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||170 x 81 x 145|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||67 x 32 x 57|
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
If you any other doubts please contact us at 800-562-4791.