EMAX Industrial 7.5 HP 80 Gal. Two Stage Air Compressor
EMAX Industrial 7.5 HP 2 Stage V4, 1 Phase vertical 80 gal. Piston Air Compressor is designed for up to 70,000 hours of commercial or industrial use with proper maintenance. This unit delivers 34 SCFM @ 100 PSI, top PSI of 175. Our unit features industrial ODP electric motors, condor pressure switch, manual ball valve tank drain, powder coated ASME tank 200PSI rating, all paired with all cast iron 70,000 Hr. rated patented pressure lubricated reciprocating pump.
Patented Pressure Lubricated 2-stage cast iron pump with dual control design allows for automatic or continuous run rated at up to 70,000 hours based on B-10 bearing life rating
- Pumps are SUPER quiet in operation and built to last!
- Solid cast iron crankcase.
- Precision balanced solid cast iron crankshaft
- Timken-Style stainless steel roller bearings on the front and rear of the crankshaft
- Removable 100% cast iron cylinders
- Built-in inter-cooler and after-coolers
- Top quality compression and oil rings
- This unit has a prewired magnetic starter.
- Precision ground pistons machined to tight tolerances ensures low oil carry over.
- One of the lowest RPM compressor pumps on the market. That’s the Emax difference!
- Not only do you get the big CFM output, but the lower RPM operation also reduces friction and heat buildup to extend pump life!
- These units have name brand OPD (open drip motors) on them. They carry a 5 Year warranty.
- Large 1-3/8” output shaft
- High quality ball bearings on the front and rear of the motor shaft
- Large starting and running capacitors
- 15 Service Factor load. This means the motor can be pulled 15% over full load for more break horsepower
- Dynamically balanced armature for low vibration levels
- Belt guards built right here in the USA with 13 G steel and premium grade expanded metal
- For your safety, our belt guards are OSHA approved.
- This unit has a prewired condor starter and pressure switch built into one. Features an actuation- type diaphragm.
- Our air tanks are manufactured right here in the USA and are ASME code compliant in 50 states including California.
- 100% brass ASME safety valves with Teflon Seating
- Extended tank water drain pipe plumbed out the front of the unit with a ¼” ball valve handle for easy tank draining.
- Taper lock style 2-groove pulleys (not single groove).
- We also use dual 2-groove, B-Style belts to drive our pumps.
Warranty statement – 1 Year Standard, 5 Year Extended, Lifetime Extended
|CFM @ 100 PSI||31|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Tank Size||80 Gallon|
|Tank Outlet Size||3/4"|
|Warranty||1 Year Standard, 5 Year Extended, Lifetime Extended|
|Recommended Breaker||50 AMP|
|Oil Capacity||2.5 Quarts|
|Drive Type||Belt Driven|
|Tank Size||80 Gallon|
Energy efficiency and MAXimum performance. Leaders In Industrial Air Technology. Innovation is in the air.