EMAX 13HP V-4 30 GALLON ELEC START-With Pressure Lube Pump
EMAX Compressor industrial duty Gas Driven Air compressor series I number one in its class! These units are powered by one of the best name brand gasoline engines on the market, Honda GX series. Our full cast iron 2 stage compressor pumps are designed for longevity and power! All this is mounted on a 30 gallon power coated ASME certified air receiver.
This unit has a 30-gallon ASME-approved air receiver and a custom-built engine stand under the engine. This braces the platform of the tank and is easy for belt tightening. By using this platform under the engine, this unit is super smooth without hardly any vibration whatsoever. This unit runs as smooth as one of our electric driven units except for a little engine noise. The air receiver has a drain 1/4″ ball valve coming out of the front of the tank so you have easy access for draining. We use a quality tank gauge and all safety valves and pop-offs are ASME approved. Unit has a 3/4″ ball valve as an air outlet. Our belt guard is custom built here at our factory. It is heavy duty-13 gauge expanded metal. This allows quiet operation and not a lot of vibration or noisy operation. This unit just needs a 12-volt battery and 2 battery cables, set it in your service truck, and it is ready to go. These units are pretested before they leave our factory.
- 13-HP Honda GX Engine w/ Electric Start OHV design provides excellent torque and fuel efficiency. Provides long life and proven durability.
- Flow-Tek – Concentric Disc Valves. Delivers maximum air flow & reliability with low replacement cost
- Cool-Tek – The Coolest Running Compressors In The Industry, 35% lower operating temperature. Reduces moisture build up & extends pump life
- Air-Stream Technology provides up to 50% longer pump life.
- Belt Tension Adjuster – Fast, Easy “One Turn” Design. educes vibration and extends belt life
- Gate Valve Oil Drain provides quick, clean oil changes
- High Performance design pressure Lube Pump
- Solid cast iron cylinder, cylinder heads, crankcase, flywheel, crank, and forged steel connecting rods – not aluminum!
- The V style shape of this pump also serves a purpose in that eliminates hotspots and gives consistent cooling. Remember a cooler a pump means a longer life.
- This pump has large Timken-Style roller bearing on the crank ends on each end of the crankshaft.
- Each cylinder is all cast iron with no sleeves or aluminum.
- All cast iron prevents cylinder distortion and egg-shaped cylinders when pump gets hot.
- This pump has 2 B-Section belt drive. Twin belt ensures better belt gripage and longer belt life.
- This pump has head unloaders. This is very nice for continuous run applications such as gasoline driven or electric driven high duty cycle applications.
- This pump has 1-piece connecting rod (all STEEL…not aluminum) with a re-buildable rod-to-crank bearing insert.
- This pump has valves intake and exhaust that are concentric ring valves or disk valves. These valves can be taken out of the head without touching a head gasket. They are sealed by an O-ring. It does not have reed valve system – disk valve are a much better valve design.
- This pump has intercooler and after cooler lines. The intercooler cools the air between stages and the after cooler cools the air after it comes out of the 2nd stage.
- Honda GX Series! The Honda GX V Twin engines have higher horsepower, quiet operation and greater fuel efficiency along with easy operation.
- The V twin engine is designed to allow more air flow and better cooling.
- The 5 gallon gas tank that we have mounted to the tank lets you work longer between fill ups.
- Electric start, slant cylinder design for smoother motor operation, muffler has spark arrester and ensures super quiet operation, overhead valve design, hydraulic valve lifters, low oil shutdown, automatic engine decompression release for easy starting, fuel tank reservoir, key switch, and battery charger.
- This motor also has an electronic ignition-no points to fool with.
- This engine also has an engine idle-down when unit is in free-wheel mode.
- This motor has very good cold weather starting ability. Motor carries a 3-year warranty from Honda and can be serviced at any of the Honda service centers in your area.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||31|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||55 X 27 X 43|
|Engine Brand||Honda GX 390|
|Starting System||12-Volt Button Start q/recoil|
|Gas Tank Size||1 Gallon|
|Tank Outlet Size||3/4"|
|Warranty||1 Year Standard, 5 Year Extended, Lifetime Extended|
|Drive Type||Belt Driven|
Energy efficiency and MAXimum performance. Leaders In Industrial Air Technology. Innovation is in the air.