Baileigh AFS-1000 Air Filtration System
The AFS-1000 is the smallest industrial air cleaner that Baileigh Industrial carries, but being small doesn’t mean that it isn’t powerful. This industrial air purifier will clean a 35’x 35’x 7.5’ shop in 10 minutes.
- 1/4 HP motor combined with the composite blower wheel deliver 1,196 CFM on high speed
- Two-filter system traps particles as small as 1 micron
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
- Filter guards install and remove easily without tools for quick access to filters
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown clean
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- The Baileigh Industrial AFS-1000 air cleaner has an easy tool free filter change system. The first stage filter is disposable and captures 99 % of 5 micron particles. The second stage filter is a 3 pocket air filter, that captures 85 % of 1 micron particles.
|Filter Type||Outer - Disposable type, 99 % of 5 micron particles / Inner - 3 pocket air filter, 85 % of 1 micron particles|
|Number of Filters||2|
|Filter Size||12" x 24"|
|Shipping Weight||70 lbs|
|CFM||1196 (High Speed), 706 (Medium Speed), 547 (Low Speed)|
|Remote Start||Radio Frequency (RF) With Timer Included|
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)||65 dB (High Speed), 58 dB (Medium Speed), 52 dB (Low Speed)|
|Notes||Remote requires 9 volt battery (not included)|
|Power Requirement||115 Volt|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x23|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791