Baileigh WR-32 CNC Router Table
Baileigh WR-32 CNC Router Table
The WR-32 CNC router table comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud—often not included with competing tables that cost more. Built to last with a cast iron base, the metal router arrives fully assembled.
- 2’ x 3’ table.
- Recommended for sign-makers, hobbyists, molding companies (plastic parts), research and development (R&D) shops, and industrial wood shops.
- Powerful 4.75 hp spindle.
- Up to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Easy-to-learn design software; just install it onto your computer and start creating patterns. (Details below.)
- Upload your design file to the table via a USB drive, then use the convenient handheld controller to move the spindle.
- Stepper motors move the spindle at a maximum speed of 6.5" per second.
- Ball screw X and Y axis movement for accurate positioning.
- Square slideways clamp the material down and keep it in alignment.
- 4 collets choices,1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each) in the ER25 style.
- Comes standard with 15 starter router profiles.
- Air-cooled spindle prolongs machine life and helps to maintain high cut quality down the road.
- 4 T-slotted clamps fit on the table to hold the material down for clean cuts.
- Structurally strong extruded aluminum table won’t buckle under material weight or spindle pressure.
- The table ships pre-built with correct alignment for a fast and simple set-up—just an hour or so to uncrate the table and get started with the software.
- Rigid cast base and fully-welded steel frame reduce vibrations, so the table can cut correctly over decades of use.
- Dust shroud fits over the spindle and vacuums sawdust off the table while you cut, keeping your shop neat.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The WR-32 CNC router table comes standard with BobCAD-Cam V29 Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the table via a USB drive.
|Actual Working Area||23.6” x 35.4” x 5.12”|
|Table Size (Length)||53.5"|
|Table Size (Width)||43.25"|
|Spindle||Air cooled spindle|
|Z Axis Stroke||3.1"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||590|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||394|
|Tool Diameters||ER25 Style in 1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each)|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Horse Power||4.75hp (3.5kw)|
|Notes||Applicable Material: Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||59x48x59|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products