MaxJax M6K 6,000 Lbs Portable Car Lift - Ultimate Package
- 6,000 Lbs
MaxJax M-6 6,000 Lbs Portable Car Lift Ultimate Package
For convenience, portability and compact storage, nothing beats the patented MaxJax™ portable car lift. Thanks to its unique portable two-post design, the MaxJax offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems.
The Patented One-of-a-Kind MaxJax™ Portable Car Lift
Safety Features from the Ground Up
- The MaxJax is ALI Certified
- No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program than MaxJax, and our thousands of customers worldwide prove it.
- Low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders eliminate the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A cast iron gear flow divider provides precisely equalized lifting for uniform division of hydraulic power.
- Rugged safety lock bars are capable of holding three-times the rated lifting capacity.
- Arm restraints automatically engage each time the lift is raised.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each MaxJax car lift.
- MaxJax encourages all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices when using any of our products. Your MaxJax car lift equipment has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with you, the operator.
MaxJax is protected by one or more patents or claims of patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act, as codified in 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
PATENT NO. US 8.256.577 B2 and PATENT NO. US 9.150.395 B2
Clear undercar accessNo other low-rise or mid-rise lift system provides more under-car clearance and unobstructed floor space than the MaxJax lifting system. Now you can easily access engine undersides, transmissions, drive-shafts, starters, differentials or anything else requiring under-car access.
PortabilityA two-post car lift with built-in wheels that allows you to use the lift when you need it, then conveniently store it out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.
Stow to go in less than 15-minutesInternally threaded recessed drop-in anchors and quick-connect/disconnect hydraulic couplers provide for fast and simple set-up. NOTICE: Before drilling into post-tension garage floors, always consult a building engineer for determining cable locations and where to avoid drilling.
Works like magicA cast iron gear flow divider is the heart of the MaxJax™ system, providing precisely equalized lifting. The specially designed flow divider/combiner is a positive-displacement fluid control device with precise flow division of hydraulic power from one column to the other even if load balance pressures change.
Mobile power unit cartOur standard mobile power unit cart is small enough to be stored out of the way and features a storage area for the hydraulic hoses. The hydraulic power unit uses a dual voltage single-phase motor that requires 110-volts AC and a 25 amp breaker, or 208-230 volts AC and a 30 amp breaker. The industrial grade power cord is 6-Ft. long. A simple push-button switch raises the lift and a push lever controls the lowering. Simple quick-disconnect hoses can be positioned easily for single or dual column operation.
Adjustable lifting arms and stackable adaptersIncreases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different vehicles that have Uni-body construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, or wide and/or narrow frame configurations.
Low-profile armsFit under the lowest compact and sport vehicles or custom motorcycles with lowered frames.
Automatic arm restraintsEach arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear type arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
Maintenance-free slide blocksRather than using roller bearings that need constant lubrication and maintenance, we use futuristic full-floating UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings that never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
Single-piece columnsWe purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Direct-Drive technologyBy utilizing two low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP Direct-Drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylindersIntegrated into every MaxJax™ hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life.
Two lifts in oneOur optional motorcycle adapter kit allows you to safely lift motorcycles, ATV's or other motorized vehicles to a comfortable working height.
|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Max Load Per Arm||1,500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|A - Height Overall||89.5" (2,273 mm)|
|B - Height of Column||64" (1,626 mm)|
|C - Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate)||105" - 125" (2,667 mm - 3,175 mm)|
|D - Arm Reach (Min)||27.75" (705 mm)|
|E - Arm Reach (Max)||40.75" (1,035 mm)|
|F - Min. Pad Height||4" (102 mm)|
|G - Max Lift Height (Pad Only)||46" (1,168 mm)|
|H - Max Lift Height (With 3" Adapter)||49" (1,245 mm)|
|Motor||110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1 Ph. (20A/25A Breaker)|
|Time of full Rise||45-seconds|
|Individual Column Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Shipping Weight (Standard Model)||960 lbs. (435 kg)|
|A||371 mm (14.5")|
|B||330 mm (13")|
|C||150 mm (6")|
|D||24 mm (1")|
|E||165.5 mm (6.5")|
|F||20 mm (0.75")|
|G||20 mm (0.75")|
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Three-Years (36-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): MaxJax, 5240 Willis Road, Theodore, AL 36582 USA
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: MaxJax portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- The cost of labor to make repairs or replacements
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a MaxJax product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest MaxJax Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame.
**Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
MaxJax shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of MaxJax has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to MaxJax under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages MaxJax products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. MaxJax may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.MaxJax.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products