Mahle MCX-2 with HD Truck Adapter Set, 15 gallon tanks
FluidPRO MCX-2HD Multi-Coolant Fluid Exchange System is the OEM Heavy Duty Commercial version of the MCX-2, with all of the great features of having one machine for multiple coolants. It’s easy to switch from one coolant type to another with multiple tanks large enough for OEM-style coolant exchange servicing. Backed by the MAHLE name for superior quality, each MCX-2HD is crafted for maximum uptime and less maintenance.
- Heavy Duty: Includes HD Truck Adapter Set and 15 Gallon Tanks.
- Versatile: Compatible with all coolant types for adaptability.
- Effective: Contains two 7.5 gal new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste tank provides simple, rapid switching from one coolant to another.
- Automatic Pump Shut-Off: Allows technicians to multi-task.
- Drip-Proof Tank Connectors: Easy to disconnect and eliminate waste.
- Fast: Service times of 3 minutes for increased productivity.
- Visible Fluid Level Indicators: Aid in service accuracy.
- Easy To Read Gauges: Monitor system pressure and vacuum for increased safety.
- Convenient: Powered by 12V power supply clips.
|Adapters Step Adapters||Universal; 2 hoses, 1-1/4 in to 1-3/8 in (3.2 cm to 3.5 cm) and 1-1/2 in to 1-3/4 in. (3.8 cm to 4.4 cm) diameter|
|Coolant Exchange||92 to 98% single pass, average exchange for most vehicles|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||45 in x 38 in x 22.5 in (114 cm x 97 cm x 57 cm)|
|Fluid Tanks / Types||contains two 15 gal (57 liter) new coolant tanks and one 15 gal waste coolant tank; integrated input/output tube; w/ automatic empty fluid level sensor|
|Hoses||3/8 in (9.5 mm); quick connect/disconnect (brass; chrome sleeve; silicone sealed) Operating Range 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Power Source||12 VDC - 15 Amp|
|Pressure Switch||6 to 12 psi (0.4 to 0.8 bar); protects vehicle cooling systems from high pressure|
|Process Time||Less than 3 minutes average full exchange|
|Pumps||2 gal. (7.9 liter) per minute Fill: Diaphragm Type / Drain: Impeller Type|
|Weight||170 lb. (77 kg)|
For Workshop units = It is 1 year for parts and labor.
For ShopPro (lifts and jacks) = lifetime warranty from defective materials and workmanship. Other than that 1 year as far as wearable parts go.
For Parts = It is 90 days.
It is important to always evaluate with Tech Support about every warranty issue. For that, call 800-562-4791 for getting help.