Mahle ACX-2250 AC Machine for 1234YF
The ArcticPRO ACX2250 is a state-of-the-art R1234yf A/C machine that will streamline your shop - offering a safe and precise refrigerant handling.
- State-of-the-art, ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch LCD display, and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Permanent, automatic wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil management system automatically weighs recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Offers remote support capabilities that allow MAHLE technicians to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data management and reporting capabilities provide the ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization and more.
- A non-integrated refrigerant identifier prevents contamination of machine internals by using a third hose and coupler for sampling.
- Every unit is built to be easily repaired by the owner.
- The unit retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Optional thermal printer allows printing of service reports.
- Optional iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions
|Certifications||SAE J2843, SAE J2888, UL 1963|
|Charge Performance||+/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)|
|Recovery Performance||95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes|
|Charging Cylinder||30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||47 in x 29 in x 29 in (119 cm x 74 cm x 74 cm)|
|Weight||215 lb. (98 kg)|
|Display||Color, 7” Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Filter Drier Capacity||150 lb. (68 kg) spin-on type|
|Hoses||9 ft. (2.75 m)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Operating Ranges||50 degrees - 122 degrees F (10° to 50° C)|
|Power Source||120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP|
|Vacuum Pump||2 CFM dual stage|
For Workshop units = It is 1 year for parts and labor.
For ShopPro (lifts and jacks) = lifetime warranty from defective materials and workmanship. Other than that 1 year as far as wearable parts go.
For Parts = It is 90 days.
It is important to always evaluate with Tech Support about every warranty issue. For that, call 800-562-4791 for getting help.