Launch Tech USA TLT211-AS 11,000 lbs 2 Post lift
The TLT211-AS is a heavy-duty lift that is perfect for lifting the smallest economy cars to the largest SUV´s and front-end heavy diesel pickups. The increased productivity to lift both symmetrically or asymmetrically assures maximum service bay efficiency. This ALI/ETL certified lift comes with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Adjustable Column Height-provides an extra 6" of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
- Rubber Door Guards-provides added security against door demage.
- Outer Hose Guards: protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Stackable Foot Pad Extension-extra tall applications are no problem with the four 6" tall and four 3" short extensions.
- Single Point Lock Release-allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System-oversize rugged steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads-used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5" adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric-lift installed with columns facing each other.
- A. Maximum Lifting Height: 75.6" (1920mm)
- B. Minimum Column Height: 143" (3634mm)
- C. Cylinder Full Height: 145.4" (3541mm)
- D. Total width: 137.8" (3S00mm)
- E. Drive-Thru Clearance: 96" (2438mm)
- F. Floor to Overhead Switch: 140" (3556mm)
- G. Front Arm Reach (min/max) 23.6"(600mm)/39.4"(1000mm)
- H. Rear Arm Reach (min/max) 38.6"(980mm)/61.8"(1570mm)
- I. Screw Pad Height: 4.3"(101mm) 7.8"(198mm)
- J. Inside Column Width: 108´(2742mm)
- Motor: 2HP
- Voltage: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase
- Rise Speed: 54 Seconds
- Max.Load Per Arm: 2750 lbs.(1247 Kilos)
- Min. Ceiling Height Required: 143.5"(3644mm)
- Narrow Bay Setting: Non-Adjustable
- Maximum Column Height: 149"(3874mm)
- Capacity: 11,000lbs.
- Ship Weight: 1,940lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 110"Lx24"Wx48"H
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.