JMC Equipment JMC9KAC-TUX 9.000 lb Clearfloor Two Post Car Lift
- JMC Equipment
- 9,000 Lbs
JMC EQUIPMENT JMC9KAC-TUX 9.000lb TWO POST LIGHT DUTY LIFT
- The JMCTP9KAC-TUX 9,000 lb. Light Duty Two Post Lift is an economy designed clear floor vehicle lift with standard lift features including:asymmetrical swing arms, low profile 4”lifting pads, stack-able height adapters, saddle pad adapters and dual point carriage lock releases. The one piece column with uprights combined with reliable chain drive cylinders make it the perfect service lift for passenger cars, light duty trucks &most SUVs. The automatic arm restraint sand durable powder-coat finish provide an economically priced lift with all the features, all for a great value!
- 9,000 lb lifting capacity
- Asymmetric lift arms
- Low profile swing arm design
- Low profile 'Drop In' lift pads
- 1-5/16" & 5" stackable height adapters
- Saddle pad adapters (1 pair)
- Dual point lock release
- Overhead 'Shut-Off' limit wire
- Automatic arm restraints
- Chain drive cylinders
- Durable powder-cost finish
- CRADLE ADAPTORS (Set of 4ea) (P/N TP9-CA)
The manufacturer collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products