Dannmar D4-12 12,000 Lbs 4-Post Lift
12,000-lbs. Capacity Four-Post Lift
Dannmar's D4-12 four-post extended runway lift is engineered to handle a 12,000 lb. lifting capacity and to provide the rugged durability your shop or garage needs. These are commercial-grade vehicle lifts from Dannmar and they have become the benchmark of quality throughout the industry. If you need another lift for repairs, or the ability to lift heavier vehicles, or simply a way to increase parking capacity (maybe that cool project car) this is the lift for you.
Dannmar’s four-post D4-12 lift is designed to work with most vehicles. With a 12,000 lb. capacity you not only know that it is capable of lifting most anything, but it also has to be built very strong, rugged, and durable. With Dannmar’s extended runways, moving onto the runway is safe and simple for vehicles of all sizes.
The quality built into each Dannmar lift is demonstrated by the Dual-hub cable sheaves that reduce stress, fatigue and wear. Huge 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combine with massive 2.25” diameter sheave axles. These larger components help to share the load, which dramatically decreases cable wear and increases critical component lifespan.
To help raise and lower the hefty 12,000 lb. load are a series of heavy-duty aircraft cables. The Dannmar D4-12 incorporates four, 1/2” diameter, stainless-steel lifting cables specifically designed for lifting applications. To keep everything moving freely, the Dannmar D4-12 utilizes built-in lubrication points located on each sheave and sheave axle.
- CE Approved and Certified
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable and 1.75” roller axles
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Large self-lubricating cable rollers
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- ETL approved
|SKU# ||5175317 |
|Lifting Capacity ||12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg) |
|A - Min. Runway Height ||6.75" (171 mm) |
|B - Max. Rise ||68.75" (1,746 mm) |
|C - Max. Lifting Height ||77.5" (1,969 mm) |
|D - Ramp Clearance* (Max. Rise) ||49" (1,245 mm) |
|E - Height of Columns ||92" (2,337 mm) |
|F - Drive-Thru Clearance ||98” (2,482 mm) |
|G - Overall Width ||127.5" (3,239 mm) |
|H - Width Between Columns ||115.75" (2,940 mm) |
|I - Overall Length ||233.5" (2,940 mm) |
|J - Outside Columns ||115.75" (2,940 mm) |
|K - Width Between Runways ||34.5" (876 mm) or 41.5" (1,054 mm) |
|L - Runway Centerline ||54.5" (1,384 mm) or 61.5" (1,562 mm) |
|M - Outside Edge of Runways ||74.5" (1,892 mm) or 81.5" (2,070 mm) |
|N - Runway Width ||20" (508 mm) |
|O - Length of Runways ||194.75" (4,947 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity ||140” (3,556 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity ||120” (3,048 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity ||100” (2,540 mm) |
|Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity ||80” (2,032 mm) |
|Locking Positions ||15 (spaced every 4” / 102 mm) |
|Time to Full Rise ||60seconds |
|Motor ||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph |
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION MANUAL
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36-months months from the date of shipment by Dannmar or whichever comes first.
Three Years (36-Months) Warranty on the lift structure [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit) [*] [**]
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Dannmar, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any Dannmar Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lift**
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Freight and shipping charges related to warranty performance.
b. Onsite labor or factory labor associated with warranty performance.
c. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
d. Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
e. Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
f. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of
manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
g. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with
installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
h. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
i. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
j. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
k. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
l. Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
m. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
n. Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has
malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Dannmar Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after
12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
d. Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days
after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after
Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period
specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods
specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any
damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen
days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event
later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly
assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged
defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according
to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**For all Dannmar brand Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty
lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products