Corghi EM9280 Wheel Balancer W/ Lcd Monitor
Corghi EM9280 Wheel Balancer w/ LCD Monitor
Versatile and compact with extraordinary performance. Fully automatic cycle, electric clamping brake and position search function at end of spin. Comprehensive, intuitive graphic interface. Digital measuring sensor for wheels up to 28”. The perfect balance between price and performance for the wheel service professional.
- LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use.
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75 kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275 mm without using additional spacer. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- The new wheel guard allows use whit wheel sizes up to 44”.
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection. Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip (optional), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator (optional) or manually at 12 o’clock.
- AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA). LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock (optional).
- Quickly and intuitive sensitivity calibration. The ne sample weight supplied with the machine is simply applied directly to the spin unit, ensuring maximum precision and eliminating operator error.
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 50 kg without fastening the machine to the ground.
- Power supply voltage 115-230 V 1ph 50/60 Hz
- Spinning speed 90-130 rpm
- Max. unbalance value calculated 999 g
- Unbalance measurement accuracy 1 g / 0,0353 oz
- Average measurement time 7 s
- Shaft diameter 40 mm / 1,57”
- Rim width setting range 1,5” - 20”
- Rim diameter setting range 1” - 35”
- Rim diameter measurement range 10” - 28”
- Maximum wheel width (with guard) 600 mm / 23,6”
- Maximum wheel diameter (with guard) 1117 mm / 44”
- Maximum wheel/machine distance 275 mm / 10,82”
- Maximum wheel weight (ground fastening) 75 Kg
- Machine weight (without accessories) 82 Kg
- 1 year on parts and labor
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products