Corghi EM9280 Wheel Balancer w/ LCD Monitor
Versatile and compact with extraordinary performance. Fully automatic cycle, electric clamping brake and position search function at end of spin. Comprehensive, intuitive graphic interface. Digital measuring sensor for wheels up to 28”. The perfect balance between price and performance for the wheel service professional.
- LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use.
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75 kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275 mm without using additional spacer. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- The new wheel guard allows use whit wheel sizes up to 44”.
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection. Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip (optional), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator (optional) or manually at 12 o’clock.
- AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA). LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock (optional).
- Quickly and intuitive sensitivity calibration. The ne sample weight supplied with the machine is simply applied directly to the spin unit, ensuring maximum precision and eliminating operator error.
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 50 kg without fastening the machine to the ground.
- Power supply voltage 115-230 V 1ph 50/60 Hz
- Spinning speed 90-130 rpm
- Max. unbalance value calculated 999 g
- Unbalance measurement accuracy 1 g / 0,0353 oz
- Average measurement time 7 s
- Shaft diameter 40 mm / 1,57”
- Rim width setting range 1,5” - 20”
- Rim diameter setting range 1” - 35”
- Rim diameter measurement range 10” - 28”
- Maximum wheel width (with guard) 600 mm / 23,6”
- Maximum wheel diameter (with guard) 1117 mm / 44”
- Maximum wheel/machine distance 275 mm / 10,82”
- Maximum wheel weight (ground fastening) 75 Kg
- Machine weight (without accessories) 82 Kg
- 1 year on parts and labor
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)