Corghi EM9250 Wheel Balancer W/ Digital Display
Corghi EM9250 Wheel Balancer W/ Digital Display
High performance digital wheel balancer with the latest generation software solution, with automatic input of wheel diameter and distance.
- A double display control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions.
- Ergonomic and functional weight tray, featuring many large trays to house various weights and tools
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 1165 lbs and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 10.8" without using additional spacer.
- Innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection (optional function depending on model)
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holder clip (optional), the 6 o'clock laser indicator (optional), or manually at 12 o'clock
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied (RPA) and electrical positioning brake (optional).
- LED spotlight to light up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel, and apply weights. The adhesive weights can quickly be positioned using the 6 o'clock laser pointer (optional).
- Auto width device sensor (AWD) for contactless measurement of wheel with sonar (optional). Auto calculation of width (AWC), even if AWD sensor is not present.
- Pedal wheel holder shaft locking brake makes it easier for both wheel clamping and unclamping options, as well as application of weights (optional).
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 110 lbs without fastening the machine to the ground.
- Keeps the rim looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equal weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim.
|Max. Wheel Diameter w/Guard||44" (1117 mm)|
|Max Wheel Width w/Guard||23.6" (600 mm)|
|Max. Wheel Weight (ground fastening)||165 lbs. (75kg)|
|Rim Diameter Setting Range||1.5” - 20"|
|Rim Diameter Setting Range||1” - 35"|
|Rim Diameter Measurement Range||10” - 28"|
|Shaft Diameter||40 mm|
|Maximum Wheel/Machine Distance||10.82" (275mm)|
|Spinning Speed||90 - 130 rpm|
|Max. Unbalance Value Calculated||999 g|
|Unbalance Measurement Accuracy||0.0353 oz (1g)|
|Average Measurement time||7 s|
|Total Power Absorption||100 W|
|Power Supply||115/230 V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz|
|Machine Weight (without accessories)||79 kg / 174,2 lbs|
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products