Corghi EM9250 Wheel Balancer W/ Digital Display
High performance digital wheel balancer with the latest generation software solution, with automatic input of wheel diameter and distance.
Display & Weight Holder Tray
A double display (A) control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions. Weight tray (B) ergonomic and functional, it features many large tray to house all different types of weights and the various tools.
Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75 kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275 mm without using additional spacer. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
FSP Electronic Input
Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection . Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip, with the 6 o’clock laser indicator or manually at 12 o’clock.
Laser & LED
LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock.
- Digital display - A double display control panel
- FSP - Wheel dimension detection
- Hidden Weight - Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- OPT Flash - Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
- AWC (Auto Width Calculation) - Automatic calculation of the width (AWC function) even if the AWD* (*optional accessory) external sensor is not present. The wheel balancer calculates the width by reducing the operational time (*).
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)