Quickjack QJ-5215866 Crossbeam Adapter Crossbeam Adapter for 7000 Series
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Tax and shipping surcharges may apply.
Not all car frames are built equal, and staggered lifting points can often be challenging to access! Turning the QuickJack sideways is a great way to combat these issues, but it can also leave your undercarriage partially obstructed. With a Crossbeam Adapter Set, your QuickJack can find all of your difficult lifting points with ease while leaving your undercarriage unobstructed and ready for any tricky maintenance!
Some cars may have staggered or uneven lifting points, and many trucks might have kicked frame rails, this can sometimes make lifting your vehicle with a QuickJack challenging. The Crossbeam Adapter Set can give your QuickJack some of the capabilities of a two-post lift by allowing you to position contact pads directly under even the most staggered lifting points around. Though you can easily and safely lift your car with your QuickJack placed sideways, it may obstruct your undercarriage, which can make some maintenance difficult or impossible to perform. The Crossbeam Adapter Set can reach all of your recommended lifting points while leaving your undercarriage completely free!
The Crossbeam Adapter Set fits securely in the lifting trays of each QuickJack frame and has a rail for special contact pads to slide along, making it simple to find the correct lifting points on any car or truck! The lower feet placed in the QuickJack trays can also slide easily along the crossbeam, which allows you to position your QuickJack frames as near or far as you want up to its 65” length. The Crossbeam Adapter Set even adds 4.75” clearance height, giving you a little extra room while you’re working underneath.
This set comes with the crossbeam adapter, two easy-slide adapter pads and two extended-length rear contact pads to match the additional height of the crossbeam. With everything you need to adapt your QuickJack to meet any situation, this set will quickly become one of the most important accessories in your garage!
- Reaches difficult lifting points front to rear
- Adjustable lifting pads
- Additional 4.75” clearance height
- Comes with custom contact pads
- Unobstructed undercarriage
- Tech specs
- Crossbeam length: 65” (1,651 mm)
- Min. adapter height w/ 7000 Series: 7” (178 mm)
- Crossbeam w/ adapter height (7000 Series): 5” (127 mm)
- Crossbeam to pad: 1.5” (38 mm)
- Base pad dimensions: 4.75” x 4.75” (121 x 121 mm)
- Round pad diameter: 5” (127 mm)
- 1x Crossbeam weldment
- 2x Sliding base pad assemblies
- 2x Sliding lift pad assemblies
- 2x Base height adapter assemblies
- 2x Round lift pad adapter assemblies
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products