You already have a great Dannmar lift, and with Dannmar’s 2” height pins, you can optimize your lift to touch the undercarriage at the needed precise height. Adapter pins allow tuning the four contact points on your lift’s arms at the correct upward travel.
Dannmar's 2" low adapters are part of the two-post lift adapter kit. These adapters let you determine where you want the pads set to best suit different frame jacking positions. Adapter Pins provide your lift with a range of heights to choose from. The Low Adapter Pin has a 35 mm diameter pin that drops easily into most two-post lift arms. This makes it ideal for vehicles with different frame levels (front vs rear) and gives your two-post lift the capability to lift more safely. Adapter Pins can also be combined with any Dannmar accessory with a 35 mm pin, giving you a variety of options. The Adapter Pins’ sturdy construction can handle most projects in your garage, and provides versatility to adapt to more vehicles.
- Low adapter for Dannmar two-post lifts
- Low Adapter Pins add 2" (52mm) height
- 35 mm pin diameter
- Sold in sets of four
|2” (52 mm)
|3.75” (95 mm)
Dannmar is a company of people passionate about the automotive industry and the community that make it all possible. In this business, success is built on performance. Dannmar started out determined to reinvent the automotive service equipment market by providing quality equipment at a great value with superior after-sale service.
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36-months months from the date of shipment by Dannmar or whichever comes first. Three Years (36-Months) Warranty on the lift structure [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components [*] [**]
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit) [*] [**]
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Dannmar, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any Dannmar Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lift**
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Freight and shipping charges related to warranty performance.
b. Onsite labor or factory labor associated with warranty performance.
c. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
d. Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
e. Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
f. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
g. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
h. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
i. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
j. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
k. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
l. Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
m. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
n. Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Dannmar Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
d. Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**For all Dannmar brand Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.