Bendpak XPR-15CL-192 15,000 Lbs Extra-Tall Clear-floor 2-Post Lift
- 15,000 Lbs
Bendpak XPR-15CL-192 Extra Tall, 15,000 2 Post Car Lift
BendPak’s XPR-15CL-192 lift puts all the features you need in one high-capacity, efficient package. This lift offers extended height for handling taller commercial vehicles with the flexibility of servicing low-stance sports cars and compact passenger vehicles. With a brute lifting power of 15,000 lbs., the XPR-15CL-192 can handle your heaviest loads.
Direct-drive design reduces maintenance while improving efficiency with rapid lift capability. Clear floor construction provides an unobstructed workspace for ease of movement by service technicians and clearance for positioning of tool chests and service equipment.
XPR-15CL-192 lifts include:
- Direct-drive technology for rapid ascent/descent and low maintenance
- Optional column extensions for even higher capacity
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings for long service life
- Dual-synchro equalization technology for safer, stable working conditions
- Lift Capacity: 15,000 lbs.
- Height: 193”
- Width: 155”
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Clear Floor
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Taller column height provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-piece columns / model XPR-15CL
- Bolt-on column extensions / model XPR-15CL-192
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Triple-telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6” diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set STANDARD
- Frame cradle pads STANDARD
- Round rubber contact pads STANDARD
- ALI certified
|Lifting Capacity*||15,000 lbs. / 6,804 kg.|
|*Max Capacity / Front Axle||7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg.|
|*Max Capacity / Rear Axle||7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg.|
|A - Height Overall:||192.7" / 4,895 mm*|
|B - Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate):||155" / 3,937 mm.|
|C - Width (Outside of Columns):||144" / 3,658 mm.|
|D - Floor To Overhead Switch:||187.7" / 4,768 mm.*|
|E - Inside Columns:||120" / 3,048 mm.|
|F - Reach (Front Arm Min.):||39" / 991 mm.|
|G - Reach (Front Arm Max.):||60" / 1,524 mm.|
|H - Reach (Rear Arm Min.):||39" / 991 mm.|
|I - Reach (Rear Arm Max.):||60" / 1,524 mm.|
|J - Min. Pad Height:||5" / 127 mm.|
|K - Rise:||69" / 1,753 mm.|
|L - Max Lift Height (Pad Only):||74" / 1,880 mm.|
|M - Max Lift Height (6" Adapter):||80" / 2,032 mm.|
|N - Drive-Thru Clearance:||106" / 2,692 mm.|
|Motor (**)||220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.|
|Time of full Rise:||45 Seconds|
|Max Load Per Arm:||3,750 lbs. / 1,701 kg.|
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Bendpak XPR-15CL-192 is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.
TWO‐POST LIFTS/FOUR‐POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products