BendPak LR-5T 10,000-lb. Low-Rise Lift
- When you need to get wheel service done quickly, there’s no substitute for the LR-5T car lift. This amazingly efficient lowrise lift holds up to 10,000 lbs. It’s perfect for trucks and SUVs that many other lifts can’t handle.
- Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the convenient built-in storage trays. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/220V power-unit make the LR-5T the perfect lift that fits any shop. The lift platform and auxiliary adapters allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pickup points on most vehicles.
- Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specification shown before you purchase.
- Each lift platform features four parallelogram frame support bars making it the strongest 10,000-pound lowrise lift in its class
- - Drive-over ramps and side rails provide an increased width to support wider vehicles during approach
- Comes standard with a durable full length rubber-topped lifting platform and eight multi-height rubber topped adapters for increased vehicle contact versatility
- Storage trays are conveniently placed on each side of the lift platform to prevent wheel lug nuts and other small parts from being misplaced
- Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a stable 10,000-pound lifting capacity to accommodate a wide range of vehicles
- - Diamond plated approach ramps help to prevent slipping
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity
- - A hands-free safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles
- Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish
- Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4,545 kg)
- Lifting Cap. (Front): 5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)
- Lifting Cap. (Rear): 5,000 lbs. (2,273 kg)
- Lift Height: 22.75” (578 mm)
- Lift Height + Blocks: 31.5” (800 mm)
- 1st Lock Position: 15” (381 mm)
- 2nd Lock Position: 18.75” (476 mm)
- 3rd Lock Postition: 21.5” (546 mm)
- 4th Lock position: 22.75” (578 mm)
- Overall Pad Length: 53” (1,346 mm)
- Overall Length: 82.65” (2,094 mm)
- Overall Pad Width: 24” (610 mm)
- Overall Width: 85” (2,159 mm)
- Lowered Height: 4” (102 mm)
- Lifting Time:35 sec
- Motor:115/208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 1 Ph
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Bendpak LR-5T is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.