Baileigh Tube Bender - Rdb-150
Baileigh TUBE BENDER - RDB-150
This American-made machine set a new standard in 2002 as the first hydraulic tube bender to bend tube and pipe 180° in one shot. Now we have thousands of RDB-150s in the field—working as well today as they did the day they were made.
- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2" schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5" tubing with a wall thickness of .120" mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator and adjustable stop to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
Why choose the RDB-150 over similar machines?
- Our original, much-imitated twin-cylinder design remains unequaled.
- Small- to medium-sized fabrication shops will save time and money by investing in this hydraulic bender.
- Accepts simple-to-add drop-on tooling from Baileigh—including custom sets on request—giving you thousands of possibilities.
- Our limitless after-sale support means that free advice on projects and applications is always just a call away.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||2" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||1.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2.375" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.156)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||9.5"|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 .psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile .materials may reduce machine capacity.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products