Baileigh SW-132 hydraulic ironworker
Baileigh SW-132 hydraulic ironworker
Baileigh Industrial’s most powerful hydraulic ironworker the SW-132 uses all-vertical movement to makes clean, precise cuts, notches, and holes.
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Boasts 132 tons of punching pressure and a mighty 179 tons of shearing and notching force.
- 5 workstations each execute a different function: punching, notching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, and bar shearing.
- Dual-operator design helps your shop accomplish tasks twice as fast. 2 workers can operate different sides of the machine at the same time without any power loss.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system uses all-vertical hydraulic movement at each station for kerf-free cuts, notches, and punched holes.
- You can set the multi-positional electric backgauge to ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Rigid, fully-welded frame adds to machine’s strength.
- Foot pedal lets you conveniently start and stop the ironworker.
- Oversized work table includes adjustable material stops and splits into 2 pieces so you can access the punch with unusually-shaped pieces of material.
- Hydraulic clamps at shearing station maintain correct alignment.
- 7 sets of punches and dies comes standard with punching station.
- The patented swing-away stripper makes punch tooling changes fast and easy.
- Waste buckets save time on cleanup.
Why choose the SW-132 over similar machines?
- No other ironworker offers so much power at all 5 stations.
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes material waste, saving your shop money.
- Industry-leading design reduces machine wear and makes tooling last longer by avoiding harsh snap at the punching station.
- Few competing ironworkers offer heavy-duty steel frameslike Baileigh machines do to enhances accuracy and eliminate flex.
- The SW-132 comes standard with features that some other brands consider upgrades, like oversized work tables and wastebaskets.
- The versatile machine can also serve as a press brake, a pipe notcher, and a channel and I-beam shear with optional tooling.
|Round Bar Shear||1.75"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .5"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .75"*|
|Punch Capacity||1.125" x 1.062"|
|Punching Pressure||132 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||27.5" x .187"*|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||4.1" x 4.1" x .6"*|
|Square Bar Shear||1.75" x 1.75"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||6" x 6" x .6"|
|Angle Bending||4" x .5"*|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|Large V Notcher Side x Side x T||5.75" x 5.75" x .5"*|
|Max. Stroke Length||3"|
|Diameter x Thickness||2" x .625"|
|Cycles / Min.||30 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||18.1" x .75"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||80x84x86|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products