Baileigh SH-8008-HD heavy duty hydraulic metal shear
*Images for reference only.
Easy to use. Fast for production. Money saving. This hydraulic shear is all of those things. Weighing over 8,000 lbs., the rigid SH-8008-HD can cut heavy steel sheets all day for many years.
Also available in a 52-long, 8-gauge model and an 80”-long, 10-gauge model.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model. Please call us for details.
Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience. Questions? Not sure which is the best Sheet Metal Shear for you? Call us and talk to a knowledgeable rep.
- 80” length with an 8-gauge mild steel maximum capacity
- 15 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power with an industrial-grade hydraulic system is in the front for easy fluid changes
- Top carriage moves via a bearing system that rides in a machine-ground and hardened track and carriage system allows the shear to function smoothly and dramatically increases blade life
- Manually adjustable 23.62” back gauge ensures precise repeatability and the heavy-duty table with roller bars slides material into the machine more easily
- Side gauges keep the cut at 90° (if you so choose) without you needing to make a guiding line on the material
- Switch between 3 modes as needed: Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material, Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push, and an Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs
- Adjustable rake angle dial makes it easy to fit your material thickness to minimize burr and put less strain on hydraulics
- Convenient blade gap adjustment lets you eliminate folding and twisting and comes standard with high carbon chromium blades
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened as needed with the help of the shadow line that creates a reference line on the material so you know exactly where the cut will be
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life and the rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy
|Front Gauge Capacity (In.)
|Shearing Length Capacity (In.)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791