Baileigh Roll Bender R-Cnc55
Baileigh ROLL BENDER R-CNC55
If only everything in life were as simple to handle as this double-pinch CNC tube bender. Just input your finished product load’s radius—and out comes the finished part.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend capacity of up to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 3 driven rolls, all hydraulically adjustable: 1 top roll and 2 bottom rolls with side-to-side adjustment for less waste.
- Variable roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom rolls—provide smooth transitions between parts.
- Lateral angle guide rolls increase efficiency by correcting bend angles and avoiding twisted material.
- Handheld digital measuring controls can quickly set any of75 different profile calibrations.
- Touchscreen operator pedestal comes loaded with easy-to-use software, designed for CNC roll bending applications.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 different parts or segments per program.
- You can tilt the machine onto its back and operate it in horizontal mode to bend long, complex segments.
- Rigid, electro-welded steel plate structure minimizes flex and maintains accuracy, even at full capacity.
Why choose the R-CNC55 over similar machines?
- A ring roller really is the sum of its parts. We use the finest industrial-grade components and a heavy steel frame work to ensure years of productivity for our benders.
- Digital measuring automatically monitors bend length and radius for exacting standards of precision.
- The R-CNC55’s double-pinch function reduces scrap and waste at the beginnings and ends of segments, so you can make more profit from your jobs.
- Integrated, user-friendly software comes standard and will enable you to quickly make the most of this tubing bender—no steep learning curve.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4.675" (.090") / Min. Dia.: 78"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.375" (.157")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 36"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 40"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2.36" (.236") / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x72|
|Dimensions L x W x H||52" x 35" x 62"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products