Baileigh R-H400 Heavy duty roll bender
Baileigh R-H400 Heavy duty roll bender
The R-H400’s sophisticated digital controls and welded steel construction will produce accurate segments every time.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls moved by high-torque planetary gearboxjoined with 3 independent hydraulic motors.
- LED digital readouts for both roll rotation and bending roll positioning let you easily monitor parts for repeatability.
- You can program all machine movement, controlled and recorded exactly, from the industrial-grade control panel.
- Horizontal position offers maximum stability for large I-beam bending jobs.
- Rigid, stress-relieved steel frame won’t flex under the resistance of the toughest materials during production runs.
Use this machine for: Large-scale architectural and structural applications.
Why choose the R-H400 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s work on custom solutions for high-profile structural projects, like O’Hare International Airport’s beam skeleton, shows the trusted reliability and accuracy of our roll benders.
- Weighing a whopping 32 tons, this radius bender’s steel framework provides sheer strength necessary to tackle its full capacity, day in, day out, for years. Few benders on the market can match it.
- We include hydraulic lateral guide rolls as standard features. Many competing companies consider them upgrades.
- If you choose, we can outfit this roll bender with optional CNC controls, capable of storing each axis position, to prevent operator error and simplify bend setups.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 12.75" (.405) / Min. Dia.: 165.35"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 8.66" (.472")|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 6.69" / Min. Dia. 66.92"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 17.71" (2.75") / Min. Dia. 39.37"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 9.84" ( 2.36") / Min. Dia.: 78.74"|
|Lower Shaft Dia.||11.41"|
|Upper Shaft Dia.||12.2"|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||173.22" x 133.85" x 90.55"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products