Baileigh IJ-872 Jointer
Baileigh IJ-872 Jointer
The IJ-875 shows why long bed jointers are so popular: easy material handling and improved accuracy.
- 2 hp motor is robust enough to tackle hardwoods.
- Straight 3-knife cutter head spins at 5,600 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Classic wedge bed design has stood the test of time and proven itself a reliable choice for any shop.
- Sturdy 8” x 72” oversized table, mounted on dovetailed ways, includes a built-in rabbeting ledge.
- 4.75” x 38” fence has 90° and 45° right and left stops for straight cutting and edge joining.
- Adjustment wheel on the on the infeed table allows for fast setups and lets you control the cut depth up to the 1/8” maximum.
- 4” dust port can conveniently connect to a standard dust collector to suck up sawdust and clean your shop.
- Comes standard with a magnetic starter switch that turns the machine off if there’s a loss of power. It would cost a lot to add this safety feature to a different machine
|Dust Collection Port||4"|
|Table Size (Length)||72"|
|Table Size (Width)||8"|
|Fence Size||4-3/4" x 38"|
|Maximum Rabbeting Capacity||1/2"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-1/4"|
|Max Stock Width||8"|
|Number of Knives||3|
|Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth||1/8"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Rabbet Ledge||3-1/2" x 8-5/8"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||82x44x42|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products