Baileigh HPB-45NC horizontal press brake
Baileigh HPB-45NC horizontal press brake
This horizontal press brake can bend, punch, and shear with the right tooling. You can easily make small parts, like flanges and brackets, because material lies on a flat surface.
- 5 hp motor produces up to 45 tons of pressure.
- 9.84” stroke length.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located on top of the machine to reduce flex.
- You can adjust the pressure of the the hydraulics for your material.
- Designed for simple operation. In 15 minutes, anyone could learn to run it.
- Numerical control (NC) programmer can store up to 99 programs with 10 bends per program.
- Electronic encoders make this hydraulic press brake accurate to +/- .002”.
- Product counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Control the bending stroke with 2 buttons or with the foot pedal, so your hands are free to guide the material.
- You can also run the machine in a manual mode for one-off projects as well as set-up.
- Robust manual back gauge bolts to the machine and helps with repeatability.
- Machined table, 36” high, keeps your material perfectly level. No need to hold one side and hope it’s lined up!
- Quick-release tooling system makes changes fast and simple. Just turn the handle and the post will lift. The V die slides in and out.
- Accepts attachments for punching, straightening, shearing, and even pipe bending.
- Includes 80mm single-V tooling (V-opening die and V post).
- Many additional tooling sets are available. We can find the right one for your project or create a custom set, if necessary.
- 2,266-pound steel frame, made from 4 powerful pieces of inch-thick flat bar, will keep results accurate for many years and won’t flinch under pressure.
- Shelving in the front can hold tooling and items you might need on a daily basis.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can ship them to you quickly.
|Return Speed||.78" / sec.|
|Working Speed||.51" / sec.|
|Stroke Accuracy||+/– .002"|
|Approach Speed||1.5" / sec.|
|Fixture Holes||(1) @ 3.268" dia. / (3) @ 2.283" dia.|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x55|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products