Baileigh CS-475AV Automatic Cutoff Saw
Baileigh CS-475AV Automatic Cutoff Saw
Cutting stock to length all day, every day? With this automatic cold saw, you just input the number and length you want. The machine handles the rest! A steel frame ensures pristine cuts.
- Accepts up to a 17” blade.
- Cuts up to 4.92” tube.
- 4 blade speeds (35, 60, 70, and 120 rpm) let you make quality cuts in many kinds of material.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Non-mitering column design gives this circular saw the structural strength to make burr-free cuts in large material.
- Automatic system makes the operator’s job easy. Just put the material in. The vise will feed it until all repeat cuts are made.
- You can program the length, number of pieces, descent and retract rate, and the coolant rate.
- Touchscreen interface makes it easy to set up the automatic material feeding, hydraulic vise clamping, and cutting.
- Controller displays the length of cut and the current operation.
- Series of user-adjusted switches determines the cut length.
- You can switch the machine to manual mode for everything except feeding.
- Material feed system includes adjustable floating vise that opens to more than 5”.
- Saw uses up to 3 strokes between cuts to achieve a maximum cut length of 77” when feeding material.
- 3 hp motor controls the hydraulic vise—enough clamping force to push and pull over a ton and keep the material in place.
- Vise gives you the option to adjust the speed and clamping pressure.
- Dial indicator shows the vise pressure and speed, so you can check the clamping and pace for precision.
- Rugged steel construction weighing 6,600 lbs. minimizes vibrations for years of accuracy.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and extends the life of the blade and the machine.
- Designed for convenient maintenance. You can slide out the pump, cylinders, reservoir on a drawer to change the hydraulic fluid.
- Large operator safety guard protects you from flying metal debris.
- Emergency light flashes if the machine detects a problem or safety issue.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
|Max. Blade Diameter||17" - 16" standard|
|Round Solid at 90°||3"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||5.11" x 3.15"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.92" 4.92"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.92"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Floating Feed|
|Max. Vice Opening||5.9"|
|Blade Speed||Four-Speeds, 35 / 70 & 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x49x89|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products