Baileigh BB-4816M Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
Baileigh BB-4816M Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
This sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth since it doesn’t rely on conventional finger depths.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any site.
- 48” (4-foot) length with a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- The breakthrough open-ended design allows you to create enclosed ducts and shapes impossible to make with a traditional box and pan brake.
- 6-ton magnetic power is consistent across the entire beam, allowing for crisp bends even in the middle of the brake.
- Scaled stroke angle control lets you deliver repeatable bends time after time.
- You can set up the mild steel clamping bar with straight bars(of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications.
- Blade gap adjustment on the clamping bars lets you work with sheet metal of different thicknesses.
- You can remove the bottom leaf's bending extension for the tightest bend dimension between bends of .625”.
- Comes with product supports and adjustable back gaugesfor production runs.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
Easy, hands-free operation:
- Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
- Engage the powerful magnet in the bending bed with push button control.
- Hit the foot pedal that softly clamps the material. This foot control keeps your fingers safely out of the machine and you to reposition the material.
- Lift the the bottom bending leaf to complete the bend.
|Clamping Force||6 ton|
|Bend Angle||0 – 180°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift||Unlimited|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Max. Capacity with Extension||18ga. (1.21mm) mild steel / 21ga. (0.83mm) stainless steel|
|Max. Capacity without Extension||16ga. (1.51mm) mild steel / 20ga. (0.91mm) stainless steel|
|Thermal Cut-Out||158°F (70°C)|
|Special Notes||Capacities can change depending on set up leaf extension. Rule of thumb for mild steel, 16ga., extension OFF. 18ga. extension On or Off, 20ga. and thinner, extension On.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||57x45x15|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products