Baileigh WR-32 220V Single Phase 2' x 3' CNC Advertising Router Table, 4.2hp Spindle, and Software Package
220V Single Phase 2' x 3' CNC Advertising Router Table, 4.2hp Spindle, and Software Package
The WR-32 CNC router table comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud—often not included with competing tables that cost more. Built to last with a cast iron base, the metal router arrives fully assembled.
- 2’ x 3’ table.
- Recommended for sign-makers, hobbyists, molding companies (plastic parts), research and development (R&D) shops, and industrial wood shops.
- Powerful 4.75 hp spindle.
- Up to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Easy-to-learn design software; just install it onto your computer and start creating patterns. (Details below.)
- Upload your design file to the table via a USB drive, then use the convenient handheld controller to move the spindle.
- Stepper motors move the spindle at a maximum speed of 6.5" per second.
- Ball screw X and Y axis movement for accurate positioning.
- Square slideways clamp the material down and keep it in alignment.
- 4 collets choices,1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each) in the ER25 style.
- Comes standard with 15 starter router profiles.
- Air-cooled spindle prolongs machine life and helps to maintain high cut quality down the road.
- 4 T-slotted clamps fit on the table to hold the material down for clean cuts.
- Structurally strong extruded aluminum table won’t buckle under material weight or spindle pressure.
- The table ships pre-built with correct alignment for a fast and simple set-up—just an hour or so to uncrate the table and get started with the software.
- Rigid cast base and fully-welded steel frame reduce vibrations, so the table can cut correctly over decades of use.
- Dust shroud fits over the spindle and vacuums sawdust off the table while you cut, keeping your shop neat.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
|Actual Working Area||23.6” x 35.4” x 5.12”|
|Table Size (Length)||53.5"|
|Table Size (Width)||43.25"|
|Spindle||Air cooled spindle|
|Z Axis Stroke||3.1"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||590|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||394|
|Tool Diameters||ER25 Style in 1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each)|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Horse Power||4.75hp (3.5kw)|
|Notes||Applicable Material: Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||59x48x59|
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products