Baileigh TN-250 tube notcher
The best hole saw notcher in the world: a big claim, but customers say the TN-250 lives up to it. It’s the only hole saw tubing notcher on the market that’s always centered.
- Notches up to 2.5” OD.
- Our patented self-centering vise can clamp down anywhere on tube, including the middle of bends.
- Fully-adjustable axis accommodates almost any notch combination.
- Carriage pivots up to 220° left to right, so you can come from the “back side” of the notch.
- 2 slotted mounting rails move up and down with scales for offset notches up to 1” and allow for almost any position of the bearing block.
- Large engraved degree dial (or angle-finder) helps you get those back-side notches lined up.
- 1.25” Thompson® shaft rides in sealed and oiled needle bearings for smooth performance.
- Both ends of the shaft are completely replaceable to save you time and money.
- Heavy-duty .75” steel plate backbone and all-interlocking components create a rigid platform that reduces vibration and prolongs the life of the hole saws.
- All slots include caps to last longer.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps. Call us up anytime for advice or troubleshooting.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||1/2" - 2 1/2"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 220°|
|Power||1/2" (12.7 mm) Hand Drill|
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||24" x 12" x 12"|