Baileigh SW-443 4 station hydraulic ironworker
This pivot-style hydraulic ironworker combines a compact footprint with a budget-friendly price to meet the needs of small fabrication shops. The SW-443 includes just about every feature you’d want to help you shear and punch smoothly.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
- Stations for 4 main functions: flat-bar shearing, angle cutting, section cutting for multiple profiles, and punching.
- Runs at up to 23 cycles per minute, increasing the speed of your projects.
- Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
- Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material and easily pull out from the machine, so that you can get the punch closer to angle iron.
- Product guides make repeatability a cinch when you’re setting up production runs.
- Large-button control panel and foot pedal punch control are conveniently located.
- Offers adjustable stroke control, with upstrokes and downstrokes for the punching and shearing sections and a maximum stoke length of 1.125".
- Accepts optional tooling available from Baileigh Industrial, such pipe notching and press brake attachments, to make this machine even more versatile.
- Includes .75” punch and die.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy, minimizes flex, and makes the machine last longer.
- Baileigh covers the SW-443 with a 1-year warranty andlifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-443 over similar machines?
- This ironworker’s small footprint will fit into tight shop spaces and just about any job site.
- The SW-44 comes standard with features that you won’t find on most ironworkers in this price range, like a large table with product guides and a foot pedal.
- Quick-release punch and die system makes changeovers faster and more efficient.
- CSA and CE certifications vouch for the machine’s exacting quality and safety standards.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced representatives for unlimited remote after-sale support. Call us up any time for troubleshooting or project advice.
|Width x Thickness||13.77" x .25"|
|Round Bar Shear||1.125"|
|Punch Capacity||.75" x .625"|
|Punching Pressure||44 Tons|
|Square Bar Shear||1" x 1"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||44.88"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||3" x 3" x .25"|
|Angle Flange Trim||3.14" x .393"|
|Max. Stroke Length||1.125"|
|Diameter x Thickness||1.5" x .375"|
|Cycles / Min.||23|
|Flat Bar Shearing||7.87" x .5"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||42.32"|
|Shipping Weight||1,320 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||44" x 22" x 59"|