Baileigh STS-14120-DRO 220V Three Phase 7.5 hp 14" Sliding Table Saw with DRO for Rip and Cross Cut Fences
*Images for reference only.
This industrial table saw has the robust structure and power to cut thousands of feet of board per day. Digital readouts on the fences help you save time and make repeatable cuts.
Recommended for: Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Our team of knowledgeable customer reps are here to help. Questions? Call us and talk to an expert.
- Sliding design lets just 1 operator can handle 10-foot panels.
- Switch from a 2-person saw and make your shop more efficient.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 rpm) depending on the hardness and thickness of your material.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Comes with a standard 12” blade that turns on 1” arbor.
- Also accepts a huge 14” blade without modification.
- Includes fences for rip cuts, crosscuts, and angle or miter cuts.
- Digital readout on the rip fence lets you make repeatable cuts without having to lose time measuring lengths.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension).
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut without frayed or ripped edges.
- Scoring blade saves you time. No extra work sanding edges after a cut.
- Huge 15” x 125” sliding table slides on 4 precision shafts for jitter-free motion.
- Table is made of fully-extruded, anodized aluminum that will stay square and true over many years of use.
- Sliding table moves so smoothly that you can slide a whole sheet of 4 x 8 material without thinking there’s weight on it.
- Steel handwheel allows you to tilt the blade and incorporates a digital readout (DRO) to tell you the angle.
- Rugged all-steel base stabilizes the machine and reduces vibrations for flawless accuracy and alignment.
- Durable cast steel trunnion has heavy boxed (not dovetailed) ways.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a safety blade guard with a tension system for lifting and lowering the guard without moving it from side to side.
- 4” dust port lets you hook up an extraction system to keep your shop clean.
|Cutting Capacity Height
|Maximum Board Width
|Product Lease Price
|Cancer and Reproductive Harm
|Scoring Blade Arbor Size
|Scoring Blade Size
|Scoring Blade Speed (RPM)
|90x47x39 & 131x19x19 (L x W x H) (In.)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791