Baileigh STS-14120 220V Three Phase 7.5 hp 14" Sliding Table Saw, 15" x 125" Sliding Table,
Need to cut thousands of feet of board over 3 daily shifts? This 7.5 hp industrial table saw will deliver accurate results every time. One operator can easily handle 10-foot wood panels.
- Simplest and most economical of our STS-14120 models.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 rpm) depending on the hardness and thickness of your material.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Standard 12” blade turns on 1” arbor.
- Also accepts a huge 14” blade without modification.
- Includes fences for rip cuts, crosscuts, and angle or miter cuts.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut without frayed or ripped edges.
- Scoring blade saves you time. No extra work sanding edgesafter a cut.
- Huge 15” x 125” sliding table slides on 4 precision shafts for jitter-free motion.
- Table is made of fully-extruded, anodized aluminum that will stay square and true over many years of use.
- The table moves so smoothly that you can slide a whole sheet of 4 x 8 material without ever thinking there’s weight on it.
- Steel handwheel allows you to tilt the blade and incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for telling you the angle.
- Rugged all-steel base stabilizes the machine and reduces vibrations for flawless accuracy and alignment.
- Durable cast steel trunnion has heavy boxed (not dovetailed) ways.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a safety blade guard with a tension system for lifting and lowering the guard without moving it from side to side.
- 4” dust port lets you hook up an extraction system to keep you shop clean.
- The Sliding Table Saw STS-14120 is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Our team of knowledgeable customer reps are here to help.
- Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
- Crews of experienced shift-workers who are comfortable measuring for repeatability and don’t need to rely on DROs or programming.
- Item Number STS-14120
- Table Size (Length) 126"
- Table Size (Width) 15"
- RPM 3000/4000/5000
- Max Stock Width 51"
- Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
- Table Saw Arbor 1"
- Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 4.125"
- Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2.75"
- Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM 8000
- Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter 4.5"
- Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor 7/8"
- Power 220V Three Phase
- Horse Power 7.5
- Weight (lbs) 2250