Baileigh R-CNC150 CNC Roll Bender
This mighty computer-controlled double-pinch tube roller can bend complex segments for high-production jobs and meet the highest accuracy standards.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 5.875” round tube and 5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 3 driven, variable-speed rolls: 4 speeds for top roll movement, 2 speeds for bottom roll rotation.
- Configure the interchangeable bottom rolls in any of 4 positions.
- Select progressive (profile moving) or direct (profile stopped) bending for top roll.
- Multiple speeds on both X and Y axes help you transition smoothly between segments.
- Pyramid-style design lets you input over 75 different calibrations, ideal for programming of multi-radius parts.
- Stores up to 40 programs of 24 parts or segments per program in internal memory.
- Comes standard with a photocell lens to ensure that each part of a bend pattern will begin and end at the exact same place each time.
- Operator panel with attached foot pedal enables you to control all machine functions at once.
- Executes bends in vertical position or in horizontal position, for long bends and large radius projects.
- Electro-welded steel plate framework maintains reliable accuracy at full capacity and reduces flex.
- Baileigh backs this ring roller with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Extrusions for windows and doors, structural applications, playgrounds, and shipyard building.
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 78"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 5.875" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 102"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 4.5" (.25")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 6.25" (1.5") / Min. Dia. 48"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 5.5" (.75") / Min. Dia.: 58"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 4" (.50") / Min. Dia.: 56"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Shipping Weight||1191 lbs.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||75" x 55" x 75"|