Baileigh PT-105HD CNC Plasma Cutting Table
Baileigh PT-105HD CNC Plasma Cutting Table
The PT-105HD has the structural strength to handle 5’ x 10’ sheets. Automatic height detection is ideal for production runs. It arrives nearly fully assembled and comes with software.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Control the X, Y, and Z axis movement from the sturdy podium with large console screen and keypad.
- Includes easy-to-learn design software that you can load into any basic PC (more details below).
- Console offers a pre-loaded library of shapes that you can resize and alter at the table—without a computer.
- Automatic height detection on the Z-axis makes perfect cuts in corrugated or uneven materials.
- Panasonic® brushless servo motors, controlled by Panasonic® servo motion controllers, drive the gantry.
- Industrial-grade gantry travel system for the X, Y & Z axis made from extremely rigid structural steel.
- Gantry can move out of the way for a full 10-foot sheet during loading, minimizing the chance of machine damage.
- High gantry (one of the highest in the industry) lets you clearly see its movement for better adjustment and control.
- Axes ride on heavy-duty Hiwin square rails.
- Wipers on rails keep welding dust out of the slide for a smooth transfer without noisy friction caused by dirt build-up.
- Our design reduces the risk of damaging the table while loading or pinching your forklift—unlike competing plasma tables with recessed work areas.
- Weigh an impressive 3520 lbs.
- Fully-welded boxed tubing construction can easily support the weight of maximum capacity material.
- Steel framework will hold its shape and stay accurate for decades, unlike many competitors’ aluminum frames, which buckle and warp under heat.
- Arrives 80% Pre-built to save you time and effort.
- The downdraft trolley follows the torch wherever it’s cutting for more focused fume extraction. It also catches your small parts so you can collect them at a convenient location.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This table is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The PT-105HD comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
|Table Style||Down Draft|
|Travel Speed||315 Inches Per Minute|
|Table Dimensions||60" x 140"|
|Table Load Capacity||1" Mild Steel|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||160" x 102" x 68"|
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products