Baileigh PL-1022VS-V2110V Variable Speed Bench Top Lathe, 10" Swing, 22" Bed Length
PL-1022VS-V2 - BENCH LATHE
Built from quality components, like ground and hardened ways, this variable-speed benchtop lathe will last for many years. It comes standard with a DRO, 2 chucks, and a steady rest.
- This benchtop metal lathe is recommended for small machine shops.
- 50 to 2,000 rpm adjustable speed.
- Digital readout (DRO) for turning speed.
- Powerful 110-volt 1 hp motor can run wherever you have a standard outlet.
- Capable of making both metric and standard threads.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize shaft wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Standard tool post screws and unscrews to accept tooling.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts kept in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of metalworking experts.
- Item Number PL-1022VS-V2
- Spindle Speeds 50-2000 rpm (Variable)
- Chuck Diameter 17215
- Tool Slide Travel 1.89"
- Spindle Accuracy .001"
- Range Of Metric Threads 0.4 - 3.4 mm
- Spindle Bore 0.787"
- Range Of Inch Threads 8 - 56 T,P.I.
- Motor 1 hp
- Taper Of Tailstock Quill MT 2
- Swing Over Bed 9.75"
- Power 110V
- Shipping Weight 405lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x28
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products