Baileigh OS-2424 Oscillating Vertical Spindle Sander
Built with a rigid steel frame and a 24” x 24” cast iron table, this floor-style oscillating spindle drum sander is a heavy-duty professional shop machine. It comes with 10 spindle sizes, from ¼” to 4”.
- Runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any household outlet.
- 1 hp motor spins the spindle at 1,725 rpm.
- Oscillating spindle moves up and down 1½” to create an extremely smooth finished surface.
- Precision-ground 2 foot x 2 foot cast iron table remains square and level through many years of use.
- Cast iron tables won’t warp like aluminum tables found on competing models.
- Table tilts up to 45° with a scale for repeatability.
- Comes with 10 different spindle sizes (see below) to provide the most sanding choices in one package.
- Heavy steel frame stabilizes the machine for greater accuracy.
- Weighs 320 lbs., so you know you’re getting one solidly built wood sander.
- 4” dust hood helps trap particles, keeping your shop air clean and safe.
- Accepts standard-sized belts, so you can find replacements easily.
Included Spindle Sizes
- 1/4" x 6"
- 3/8" x 6
- 1/2" x 6"
- 5/8" x 6"
- 3/4" x 9"
- 1" x 9"
- 1-1/2" x 9"
- 2" x 5-1/2"
- 3" x 9"
- 4" x 9"
|Table Tilt (degrees)||45|
|Oscillations Per Minute||75|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x50|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791