Baileigh IP-2209-HD 220V 3Ph 10 hp 22" Heavy Duty Planer, 9" Maximum Cutting Height DRO
With a 22” width and a segmented infeed roll, this planer lets you smooth multiple boards with different heights at once. A cast iron table and columns help this machine last for years.
- Massive 10 hp motor spins the cutter at 5,000 rpm.
- Comes standard with a 5-row spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide blades that last much longer than a straight-knife blade.
- .25” maximum depth of cut.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Spring-loaded segmented steel infeed roll automatically adjusts to different board heights side by side.
- Switch between 2 feeding speeds for better results on different types of wood:
- 30 feet per minute for softer materials (or jobs where a refined surface is less important).
- 20 feet per minute for hardwoods or materials prone to chipping. This speed gives you a smoother finish.
- 32" x 22" cast iron table supports the material, reduces vibrations, and ensures accuracy.
- 2 heavy columns raise or lower the table and stabilize the machine.
- Handwheel lets you adjust the table elevation. Digital readout shows the changes for easy repeatability.
- Segmented chip breaker stops debris from clogging the planer (or your dust collector).
- Chip breaker also prevents wood from chipping by holding the material down right in front of the cutter head.
- Solid iron pressure bar maintains even force across the planed stock.
- Dual steel outfeed roll moves the material consistently and reliably for fast production.
- Quick-adjust bed rolls reduce friction.
- You can set the bed rolls high to keep rough-sawn stock from getting stuck, or set them lower to produce the straightest, smoothest boards possible.
- Anti-kickback fingers safely grip the material so that it’s less likely to shoot backwards if the cutter jams.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- If you ever need replacement parts, we keep them in stock so we can ship them without delay.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of woodworking specialists, all with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Cabinet shops, lumber yards, or anyone who needs to process wide boards
- Item Number IP-2209-HD
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Table Size (Length) 32""
- Table Size (Width) 22"
- RPM 5000
- Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/4"
- Cutter Head Diameter 3-1/4"
- Max Stock Width 22"
- Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
- Maximum Stock Height 9"
- Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
- Minimum Stock Length 9"
- Feed Speed 2 Speed 20 & 30 fpm
- Table Elevation Manual with Digital Readout
- Power 220V Three Phase
- Horse Power 10
- Weight (lbs) 1760