Baileigh IP-208 220V 1 Phase 5hp 20" Industrial Planer, 8" Maximum Cutting Height,
Baileigh IP-208 Industrial Planer
This 20”-wide thickness planer can quickly turn rough lumber into boards with smooth faces. Heavy cast iron and steel construction keeps the material steady and supported.
- 5 hp motor turns the cutter head at a whopping 5,000 rpm.
- Straight 4-knife cutter head comes standard.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it can work almost anywhere.
- Fully cast iron 20” x 25.75” table with 15” extensions can expand to an impressive 20” x 55.75”.
- 2 speeds allow you to pick what’s right for your project:8” maximum and .25” minimum cutting height.
- 20 feet per minute when you need to smooth boards in shorter amount of time.
- 16 feet per minute when you want a more refined finish or you’re working with tougher material.
- Maximum ⅛” cut depth.
- Handwheel with a scale on the side of the planer lets you precisely adjust the height in seconds.
- Cast iron frame on the top and bottom stabilizes the machine and helps it last longer.
- Magnetic safety switch automatically turns the machine off in case of a power outage or a problem with the current.
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the material so it’s less likely to shoot back out if the blades get jammed.
- Extra-large 5” dust port prevents clogging. You can easily hook up your dust collection system, so your shop stays clean with breathable air.
- Built-in wheels on the base allow you to move the machine around your shop and store it.
|Table Size (Length)||55-3/4"|
|Table Size (Width)||20"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/8"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-1/4"|
|Max Stock Width||20"|
|Number of Knives||4|
|Maximum Stock Height||8"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/4"|
|Minimum Stock Length||8"|
|Feed Speed||16/20 FPM|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x55|
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products